WATCHMAN Service Programs
All WATCHMAN™ programs connect through the WATCHMAN Data Center, which provides the IT infrastructure to manage the communication of data to analysts, deliver effective results to all decision makers, all while saving you from costly IT capital expenditures.
Choosing the right predictive maintenance partner is a very important decision. You need a partner that can provide expertise in multiple condition based maintenance (CBM) technologies, has the size and depth to efficiently manage a sustainable CBM program and deliver quality machine condition assessments. The right partner will reduce your overall CBM expense, and provide the peace of mind that the world’s foremost machinery experts are monitoring your critical equipment. The right partner delivers timely information and analytics in a web format that provides collaboration and transparency for your program. The right partner is Azima.
Industrial Internet of Things:
Azima’s WATCHMAN Reliability Services™ was the first to embrace a true Industrial Internet of Things. With the WATCHMAN™ Data Center to connect and collaborate your PdM program, Azima offers program visibility for all levels within your organization.
Multiple analysts are involved to ensure the most qualified domain expert is perform analytical diagnoses on your assets. Azima’s program managers ensure that managers and executives are kept apprised to changing plant conditions to maximize plant uptime and minimize program costs. Permanent installed hardware, portable data collectors, domain experts, and key decision makers are all connected and well informed.
WATCHMAN Services offer enterprise and plant level clients outstanding value:
- Unsurpassed expertise – Put your machine data in front of the world’s most talented and experienced machine condition analysts
- Sustainable programs – No longer does your program success depend on an individual’s performance, level of expertise or availability
- Cost savings – Watchman Reliability Services typically cost less than operating in-house programs
- Instantly accessible information – You’ll get current health status and actionable recommendations and data immediately available via the WATCHMAN Reliability Portal™
- Program success – Structured processes and dedicated program managers enhance the expertise of Azima skilled analysts, ensuring that your program will thrive
- Worldwide reach – Azima has worldwide reach using Internet technologies and worldwide data collection partners, offering you a centralized analysis resource that can capture common equipment failure modes and systemic problems that span some or all of your plants
- 24/7 expert monitoring – Your critical equipment can be monitored by Azima experts around the clock with WATCHMAN Remote™ monitoring service
- Machine critical care – When an important machine is in trouble, but must be kept in operation, our portable online systems can be deployed so that our remote experts can closely monitor its status until it can be secured for repairs
- Benefit from all CBM technologies – We apply the right technologies to assess the condition of your critical equipment; vibration, oil analysis, infrared thermography, reciprocating compressor analysis and motor/ battery testing
Need more information, click the button to the right to schedule a demo or call Azima to find out how Azima can help you.
Call +1 781.938.0707 or email sales@AzimaGlobal.com today!